Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Trombone and Colleges

Posted in
1) He has to pass the math over and the pass all other classes to stay in academic program.
2) Clyde chooses the academic course. This is not my choice that I expect because the academic course will be hard for him so I think he should go back to commercial program.
3)I think Mrs. Jones shares this memory about Clyde’s father because she trying motivate him and tell him to don’t gave up.

Think through
1)I think Mrs. Jones shares this memory about Clyde’s father because she trying motivate him and tell him to don’t gave up and tell him to learn from his father.
2) Mrs. Jones might have reacted differently to Clyde’s report card. Why do you think she reacts as she does?
ANS: Mrs.Jones reacted differently to Clyde’s report card Because she knew that he care and if she scramming maybe he stop care about it.
3 How does Clyde fell about his mom’s desire that he keep on trying?
He feel very good because he said that he wanted more people to tell him to keep trying.


0 comments: