Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Memoir

Posted in
My first school is I.S235. When I was first went to I.S235 it was very special day for me because this is my first school in U.S. When I was first go to school I was very scare because I don’t know anybody in this school. I don’t speak English so I was really scare. When I went to school very body make fun of me because they knows that I am new. After school I went back to home and I tell my mom I don’t want to go school anymore. She tells me why. I tell her that everybody make fun of me. Then she told me go to school everyday then none of them are make fun of you. If you stop going to school and they make more fun of you. And Next day when I went to school nobody make fun of me. They talk to me all of them are my good friend they help with everything. I don’t speak English so they explain me everything that I don’t understand. After one year they transfer me another school because this school for kids who is new came to U.S and don’t speak English. Then I went to I.S204. After one year I graduated in high School and new school information Technology High School. When I remember these things I always laugh.

0 comments: